STABLES Cottage | Accommodation
Stables Cottage is on two floors. Its luxurious ‘upside down’ accommodation was converted in 2007 with the living accommodation above the bedrooms.
It has underfloor heating throughout and is pet and baby friendly.
A spacious, light and sunny open plan living area with oiled oak floors where you can enjoy panoramic views of the coastline and surrounding countryside. There is
- a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
- a dining area
- a comfortable living space with two, three-seater leather sofas, a television, DVD and CD players.
Sleeping accommodation is for up to six on the ground floor, in
- one twin bedroom,
- one double bedroom
- and a master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
There is also a family bathroom.
fully equipped kitchen
linen and towels
soap and shampoo/conditioner
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Short breaks available out of season.
- Changeover is on Fridays.
- We do not have credit card facilities.
- Car parking is 10m from the front door. Three steps up to the front door. Access to garden area is on the level.
- Bus stop 100m away. The beach is short 550m walk away but car parking is also available at beach level.
- The internal staircase has fourteen steps.
wireless broadband at no extra cost
washing machine is downstairs, for all those muddy clothes after a fine local walk
guidance on local walks